Sunday, December 11, 2011

Doing the thing...

I've been struggling with doing the thing. You know, the living life well thing? I feel as though my life is in a perpetual state of chaos. Ughhhhh...

So, I am asking God to bring order into my life. There are a few things I really long to do well and I am asking Him to help me prioritize. I know He is faithful.

1) I want to really seek Him and know Him, you know, the Creator, our Everlasting Father, our Provider, the Prince of Peace, the Ancient One, you know, that One? I want to know Him...

2) I want to glorify Him...not as an act of show, not to please Him, but because He is worthy.

3) I want to hide His Word in my heart AND I want His Spirit to begin to instill in the hearts of my kiddos a love for His Word as they begin to hide it in their hearts as well.

4) I long for my home to be a place of refuge, a sanctuary, a place where people experience the presence of the Holy Spirit and can rest. I long for that for my husband, our children, the people we have into our home, me...

5) I want to live more simply. Yes, I mean, stuff and activities, and whatever it takes.

6) I want to sacrificially love people...even more than I love myself.

7) I want to laugh. Every.single.day.

No comments:

Post a Comment