Thursday, November 6, 2014

Little Miss...

I love my daughter's heart. We are not doing school today. My emotions have been so out of whack for a couple of days so I needed to go through and clean out the playroom and the kids needed to be outside, running and whooping and hollering. So, Sis, has taken it upon herself to "school" the boys. She just came in for supplies, paper and pencil, and robot stickers, "Of course, Mom, cuz' the boys love robots, right?" She's doing a little math and some spelling and then I believe she plans to read to them. She is so very patient with them and really creative in the ways in which she teaches them. Sometimes she will explain something to them and I'll think, "Hmmm, now that makes sense! Why haven't I explained it that way?!" She's a delight...

No comments:

Post a Comment