Monday, May 11, 2009

At times there is so much I want to write about I fail to write about a single thing...as with much of my life, I become easily overwhelmed.  So, rather than write a new post, I read other folks' blogs.  Additionally, rather than do laundry I sort and resort piles of clothes, onto the floor, back into the hamper, onto the floor, back into the hamper.  Rather than wash my dishes I run hot water into the sink AGAIN...I guess just to keep them soaking.  And so it goes...

How come is it so?!

At any rate, today, I'm going to try to do better, well, at least with the blogging. Who knows how the laundry and dishes will go!!

A few of our favorite things here recently...

Playing with Bubby

Bubba (the fish), our bee pajamas, sunglasses, and our tutu

AGAIN, our tutu, to be worn whenever possible, tea parties and bandaids

And so much more...books, books and more books, puzzles, playing with Bubby, water, bubbles, receiving mail or sending it, playing with Bubby, riding my tricycle, helping Daddy in the yard, sliding, raisins, playing with Bubby. Man, life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment